CPMS can provide a range of business consultancy services and has specialised in the application of BS11000 Collaborative working within the Rail Industry. The company has developed its own collaborative working models, frameworks and assessment tools to assist organisations in understanding the process for developing, embedding and benefitting from a collaborative philosophy.
The wealth of experience within the company means that it can undertake full project ‘health checks’ to assess the deliverability of a project, plus further consultancy work in the sphere of project delivery.
CPMS also has a highly experienced Sustainability and Environmental team that can provide a range of services from simple advice through to the provision of a dedicated resource to support the implementation of key procedures/policies and training. Examples of consultancy services provided by CPMS to its clients:
- Development and implementation of environmental and sustainability strategies
- Maintenance and development of EMS to ISO14001 standards
- Development and implementation of environmental management plans in line with contract and planning framework requirements
- Application, management and close out of environmental consents and licenses
- Legal compliance advice
- Engagement with the supply chain through forums, workshops and meetings
- Support of commercial strategies to successfully engage specialist consultants for EIA etc.
- Management of commitments, undertakings and planning conditions for consented projects
- On-site environmental management during construction including compliance, training and awareness