CPMS Corporate and Social Responsibility
CPMS is committed to working successfully with its clients to deliver projects safely, exceeding stakeholder expectations. In parallel, the company is keen to work with its clients and suppliers to invest in the railway of the future. To this end, CPMS has the following objectives:
- Demonstrable environmental excellence on our projects
- Exceed the expectations of our stakeholders and invest in building relationship with our neighbours
- Create a working environment where employees and associates can excel
- Ensure that everybody within the company is afforded the respect and support required to deliver successfully
- Delivering value, performance and a proactive attitude to delight our customers
- Everyone is involved in delivering sustainability in everything we do
CPMS is committed to working with a number of charities to raise funds for essential and worthwhile causes. Over the last 5 years, CPMS employees have, alongside their clients and suppliers, generated over £130,000 for Cancer Research UK, alongside smaller amounts for other charities.
For 2015, CPMS has teamed up with two new charities, Richard House Hospice and NewVic. NewVic's aim is to help break down the barriers disabled young people may face when entering the world of employment. Through a joint project with CPMS and Network Rail the programme will be delivered by specialist NewVic staff, and will address areas such as; communication, team building, education, employability and skills.